This Privacy Notice for Bar Dot Bar Auctions ("Company," "we," "us," or "our") describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and process your information when you use our services.
- Visit our website at bardotbarauctions.com, or any website or social media.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
- Use bardotbarauctions.com, our Facebook application, or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice.
Questions or concerns?
Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Key Points
- What personal information do we process?
- When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with SK Timeless Auctions and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
- Do we process any sensitive personal information?
- We do not process sensitive personal information.
- Do we receive any information from third parties?
- We may receive information from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
- How do we process your information?
- We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
- In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information?
- When a court order has been provided to us.
- How do we keep your information safe?
- We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information, However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
- What are your rights?
- Please check with the state of Utah laws and rights. We are available to talk to you regarding this policy by emailing email@example.com or by phone at 435.841.1034.
Table of contents
- What information do we collect?
- How do we process your information?
- When and with whom do we share your personal information?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we Keep your information safe?
- Do we collect information from minors?
- Do we make updates to this notice?
- How can you contact us about this notice?
- How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
What information do we collect?
In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on this platform, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when you participate in activities on the services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal information provided by you. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. the personal information we collect may include the following:
- Phone number
- Email addresses
- Mailing addresses
- Contact preferences
- Contact or authentication data
- Billing addresses
- Debit/Credit card numbers
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number, and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
Application Data. if you use our application (s), we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our applications, for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. all personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information is automatically collected. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, Language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our services and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources. To enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, and from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), internet protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media profiles, social media URLs, and customer profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
How do we process your information?
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts.
- To deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the user
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users
- To send administrative information to you
- To fulfill and manage your orders.
- To request feedback
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To deliver Targeted Advertising to you.
- To protect our services.
- To administer prize draws and competitions.
- To evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
When and with whom do we share your personal information?
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Court Ordered
- Business transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in the privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us to keep your personal information for longer than the period in which users have an account with us.
How do we keep our information safe?
We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information, However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
Do we collect information from Minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the services, you represent that you are at least 18 or older.
Do we make updates to this notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by promptly posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at 435-841-1034
How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
You have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases, However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and or comply with applicable legal requirements.
updated: May 26,2023