We Hope you enjoy the auctions.
Below are the terms and conditions that are very important to any auction. Please read them carefully as you must agree to these terms and conditions before bidding.
- By placing a bid online, live, or by phone, you agree to all the terms and conditions stated below.
- You must be 18 years or older to register if you are found to be under 18 years of age your account will be declined.
- Every auction and every item is AS-IS. There is no warranty of any kind whatsoever. You agree that you have conducted a preview of each item, and you agree that if you do not preview that item you understand that the item is as-is.
- Payment must be completed before picking up your items. Payment can be made with Cash or Check. Payments can also be made with a Debit or Credit Card or Venmo with a 3% processing fee. Payments may also be made by electronic wire transfer.
- Payments and pick-up must be completed within 2 days of the closing of the auction. If Payment isn't made then your Debit or Credit card on file will be automatically charged.
- If any payment is returned such as NSF or Charge Backs you agree to pay a return fee of $75 plus any legal cost including collection of any kind to collect payment.
- We reserve the right to collect any item from your invoice from private property even if it is behind a locked door or fence to cover any unpaid invoices.
- There is a buyer's premium on each lot you win. Any bid will include a 10% buyer's premium. This is per lot. Unless noted otherwise in the terms and conditions for a specific auction.
- All Items must be picked up within the set time of each auction. If you are not able to make it please have a friend or family member help you. If you require assistance, please contact us by phone as soon as the auction is over. Any item left past the scheduled pick-up time is considered a forfeited item. You will still be required to pay for the item(s). Keep in mind any disposal fee will be added to your invoice.
- We may use stock photos to show you what an item is. If this is the case, please look at other photos and preview each item. A stock photo will not show the actual condition of the item.
- Please bring any help or equipment needed to pick up your items. If any damages are made from the removal of your items from a location such as dents, scratches, rips, and holes of any nature you could be responsible for the damages.
- All legal state sales taxes will be added to each invoice. If you are tax-exempt please make sure all forms are filled out before each auction. It will be your responsibility to let us know when paying your invoice.
- Although most items will be sold to the highest bidder, we do reserve the right to bid on any item(s) for any reason.
- To ensure the legal transfer of ownership, all items with titles or firearms must comply with the necessary paperwork. These requirements will be specified for each lot. If these requirements are not met, there will be a minimum charge of $50.00 per lot or the buyer's premium will not be refunded - whichever amount is higher.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- In the event that legal action becomes necessary, it will be pursued in a county of our choosing within the state of Utah, in accordance with all laws governing the state of Utah.
- Please follow any federal or state laws including but not limited to the Sherman Act of 1890.
- Please be sure to review the terms of the specific auction that you are interested in bidding on lots. Due to different types of auctions with different items in each lot it may be necessary to have additional terms and conditions that only apply to that auction, but will be treated the same as these terms and conditions. In the event that additional or specific terms and conditions are needed for a specific auction, those terms and conditions will automatically supersede these.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to have a wonderful auction!